- Due to the amount of preparation involved in Massage & Spa services we ask that if you need to cancel your appointment please give 24 hours notice.
- If you have specific medical conditions or specific symptoms, massage/body and esthetics treatments work may be contraindicated. A referral from your primary care provider may be required prior to service being provided.
- Sexual misconduct from massage or esthetics clients is strictly forbidden. Any sexual advances, requests for sexual favors or verbal, non-verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature will result in the immediate termination of the session and the client will be liable for full payment of the scheduled appointment. The client will also be prohibited from receiving any future services at the clinic.
- If you arrive late for your appointment it is at the therapists discretion to determine the length of your session.
- Tips left for Licensed Therapists must be in cash and cannot be added to a credit/debit card, check or gift card. Massage and Esthetic students are not allowed to receive tips. This is a state mandate!
- We accept cash, checks and credit cards (Visa, AmEx, Mastercard, Discover)
- All children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to their session. A parent or guardian must complete paperwork and sign an Informed Consent Form before anyone under the age of 18 can be worked on. The parent or guardian must remain in the room with their child during the session if the child is under the age of 12.
- Gift cards can be redeemed for any service that is offered at the spa.
- If you fail to show to your scheduled appointment without contacting us you may lose your privilege to schedule appointments in the future.
- No matter how much we stress the importance of students attending every class, on occasion they are still absent due to unforeseen circumstances. Should your student therapist be absent for your scheduled service, we deeply regret any inconvenience and will offer you 10% off your next scheduled service. Please remember that these are students performing these services, not employees.
- All clients receiving services by a student are required to complete a brief evaluation to ensure our students have the opportunity to grow through your feedback. We encourage our clients to be honest and constructive on these evaluations. If you are in need of a specific modality of massage, you will need to request an appointment with a Licensed Massage and Bodywork Therapist. If you have specific timing issues or treatment demands aside from those listed on our menu, regarding massage or esthetics services, we encourage you to find a Licensed Therapist or Esthetician to meet your needs. Our students are at various learning levels of our programs and the clinic experience is an important part of their education and application of their knowledge.
- Our Licensed Massage and Bodywork Therapists offer Swedish, deep tissue, hot stone, pregnancy, reflexology, sports and trigger point. We make every effort to schedule you with the appropriate therapist. If you are looking for a modality other than the ones listed, we will gladly refer you to another massage clinic.
- We do not distinguish between advanced students and students beginning clinic. All students are scheduled equally. If you are in need of a specific modality or treatment, please read policies above.
- A "request" is defined as the act of asking for something to be given or done, especially as a favor or courtesy. We do take requests here at the spa for students but please understand that it is only a request. If the student you have requested does not come in for
- If you are scheduled with a Licensed Massage Therapist and the Therapist calls out, we will call you as soon as possible to reschedule your appointment.
- For parties of five or more people, we require a deposit of 50% of total services scheduled. Any cancellation of parties of five or must be 48 hours prior to the scheduled services. If a cancellation of one or more appointments within the party is cancelled less than 48 hours before the scheduled appointments, the deposit is non-refundable.
- As compliments to our clients, we offer rewards cards and referral cards. Please understand that it is your responsibility to keep up with these cards. We will not retroactively stamp your rewards card for past services, no exceptions! You must have the card present to receive a stamp. Please show any coupon or referral card you may have when you sign in for your appointment.
Thanks for your cooperation.